Our Enterprise Selling & Complex Sales Training is a 2 day workshop that can be extended by any number of days to incorporate Live Deal Clinics designed to enable your salespeople to shorten sales cycles and increase win rates in high-value, highly sophisticated sales involving multiple stakeholders.
Your salespeople will learn how to position themselves as strategic and trusted advisors able to drive and effect change within their accounts, successfully navigate and align multiple layers of seniority using a reliable and repeatable process and drive internal organisation collaboration to maximise success rates.
Enterprise Selling & Complex Sales Training will cover
- Developing a scalable and repeatable process for complex selling environments
- Entering the buying process earlier, to ensure maximum influence on driving the buying decision
- Building long-term, trust-based relationships that enable you to expertly influence change
- Accessing senior-level stakeholders
- Driving internal collaboration to create a customer-centric approach that maximises resources and success rates
- Identifying stakeholders and evaluating their influence on the buying decision
- Navigating and aligning multiple layers of seniority and their respective goals and priorities
- Expertly manage risk conversations – learning how to use risk to accelerate, rather than kill, the deal
- Understanding the role of procurement in today’s buying cycles and techniques to negotiate at their level
- Planning and preparing for potential deal blockers
Live Deal Clinics can be added on to the Enterprise Selling & Complex Sales Training workshop. The number of additional days of Deal Clinics will depend on the complexity of your deals and the number of people in your team and these can run concurrently with the workshop, or on separate dates, as required. Please visit our Live Deals Clinic page for more information.
"I highly recommend a course with the amazing coaches of Salestrong! Good content, practice, engagement, charismatic and knowledgeable teachers. Also the shared material is useful and the recommendations a must."