Live Deal Clinics are intensive, focused sessions in which our Sales Consultants work with your salespeople to accelerate their live deal opportunities to closure, whilst simultaneously identifying and capturing additional value and improving negotiated outcomes.
The tools, applications and techniques employed by our Sales Consultants help those involved in the deal to identify the gaps in their knowledge and approach and find additional areas for opportunity.
Benefits of the Live Deal Clinic approach on Deal Outcomes:
- Greater value is created in the deal, through the identification of additional opportunities.
- Greater value is captured from the deal, by improving negotiation position and maintaining margin.
- The deal is accelerated to closure more quickly.
- The deal team are unified and focused on achieving one goal.
Live Deal Clinics walk your salespeople through a best-practice approach which can then be applied to subsequent deals, resulting in:
- Bigger, more valuable deals.
- Improved win rates.
- Shortened sales cycle.
- A collaborative and cohesive sales team culture.
- Stronger customer relationships.
Live Deal Clinics can be run either as standalone sessions, or as part of a wider sales training programme. The duration of these sessions is dependent on the complexity of the deal, but typically would run over 1 to 2 days.
Our Deal Clinic approach helped one client achieve an additional $150million dollars and was described as a “game changer” for them.
Live Deal Clinic Applications:
- To train your salespeople in the best practice approach to maximising deal opportunities and accelerating deal closure.
- To progress stuck or frozen deals.
- To maximise chances of success in ‘must-win’ deals within your strategic accounts.
- To support key sales personnel in large, complex deals.
"Following a deal review session, I managed to meet additional key stakeholders across the the customer business. They really liked the value proposition that we created in the session. I’ve now also found out that they have a serious issue that we can help with. I presented an abridged version of the value proposition and the competitive landscape to two key board members and I feel in a much better place than I did before, so thanks for your help and insight."
Senior Corporate Account Director
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today