Sales for Non-Salespeople is a 2-day selling skills workshop that has been designed specifically for those working in non-sales but customer-facing roles, such as Customer Services, Technical Support and Application Engineers or Lawyers, Accountants and Architects, for example. The focus is on creating a great customer experience rather than direct selling.
Our Sales for Non-salespeople workshop enables those working with customers every day to employ core sales skills to identify and develop customer opportunities as part of their everyday interactions, resulting in exceptional experiences for customers, greater collaboration across business functions and increased profits for the organisation.
Sales for Non-Salespeople sales training will cover
- Preparing for customer interactions
- Utilising time spent with customers to uncover additional opportunities using the GRID questioning framework
- Using questions to uncover pains and the impact of these
- Understanding that whilst people don’t like to be sold to, they do like it when someone is able to add genuine value for them – and how this can shape customer conversations to benefit both the customer and the organisation
The following options can be added on to the 2-day Sales for Non-salespeople training:
- Online Practice Sessions (45min – 1 hour)
"The Salestrong training helped our technical team understand how to reframe our demonstrations to customers, so we showed value rather than features."
"Thank you to all the trainers particularly Steve who was leading on the course. There was a lot of information to take in but he managed to keep it at the right pace. A very useful course and would recommend to others."
NFU Mutual, Preston Agency