Our 5-day ADVANCED Sales Skills programme is our most comprehensive sales skills programme in the Sales Training Solutions Series. Your team will start with a 2-day workshop covering the core sales skills needed to be a highly successful salesperson. Approximately 4 weeks later, over the course of three days we’ll explore a number of advance sales techniques and will put theory into practice with a series of bespoke role-play scenarios and practical exercises.
An extensive, experiential approach to sales training that heightens self-awareness and creates focus on closing individual capability and skills gaps, whilst accelerating knowledge and confidence across the team.
The role-plays are written to perfectly re-create the types of sales conversations your salespeople have every day. We work in close collaboration with you to create scenarios that reflect your typical sales process, the customers and stakeholder personas your salespeople meet and the types of objections they come up against. Our team of experienced sales coach actors expertly adopt the role of your customers, challenging your salespeople as they go.
ADVANCED Sales Skills Training will cover
- Growth Mindset
- Solution Selling
- GREAT Introduction
- The Buying Cycle
- Advanced Questioning Skills using the GRID questioning framework
- Identifying and Communicating Value
- Negotiation Techniques
- Seller Profiles and The Challenger Sale
- Advanced Pitching Skills
- 1 full day of bespoke role-plays with sales coach actors playing the role of your customers, in which each individual will receive immediate, actionable feedback
- Emotional Intelligence for Salespeople
- Understanding your own and others’ Social Style
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor
The following options can be added on to the 3-day ADVANCED Sales Skills Training:
"The best Sales training I have attended in 20 years. So many learning topics that not only have made me rethink my approach to customers, but the learnings will stay with me for the rest of my career. It's refreshing to have a tailor-made training, that's relevant!"