A 1-day workshop that can be bolted on to any of our sales training or sales skills programmes, or delivered as a standalone module.
Buyers now complete approximately 68% of the buying process online and 75% of B2B buyers use social media to make purchasing decisions. Whilst traditional prospecting methods have limited effectiveness, in contrast, Social Selling perfectly aligns with the way buyers want to buy.
Salespeople who can leverage the power of social selling benefit from enhanced commercial acumen, significantly more opportunities, are more likely to hit target, are more effective at maintaining margin and experience better customer retention.
We will cover:
- Learn how to use social selling as a prospecting tool (focussing primarily on Linkedin) to leverage networks, develop relationships and create more opportunities.
- How to build a personal digital brand
- Targeting the Right People – Using Social Selling as a prospecting tool
- Adding Value and Insight – Curating and creating relevant and informative content
- Leveraging your Networks – Growing your reach and your funnel
- Developing Relationships – Sustaining and maintaining your Contact Strategy
"Already got 5 solid leads since last week by changing the way I post, which was all from the training course."
"The structure of the course and the way it was delivered in a professional but relaxed way so you could ask questions without feeling you were breaking the flow of the event."