Pitching Skills training is a 2-day workshop that will prepare your salespeople to deliver impactful and engaging pitches that clearly communicate the value of your solution and move your audience to action.
Pitching requires a combination of exceptional presentation skills and the ability to craft powerful presentations that strengthen your negotiation position, triggers favourable buying decisions and, ultimately, deliver more wins and greater margin.
Pitching Skills training will cover?
- Purpose – setting the goals for your pitch – what do you want to achieve?
- Communicating the value of your solution and creating a clear business case.
- Practical presentation skills, including dealing with nerves and their physical manifestation, posture and gesticulation.
- Injecting energy, enthusiasm and passion into your delivery.
- Preparing your deck – what to include and what to leave out!
- The use of storytelling to engage and evoke a positive emotional response.
- Understanding the processes that determine which information is remembered by your audience and utilising this to structure pitches that maximise impact and information retention.
- Understanding your audience, tailoring techniques.
- How to adapt your approach for virtual pitches.
- During the 2 days, you will prepare and present a pitch and receive feedback.
The following options can be added on to the 2-day Negotiation Skills training:
- Online Practice Sessions (45min-1 hour)
"A brilliant course and process which was as close as you could get to a real life pitching environment. It certainly contributed massively to my success this year and I expect it to do the same going forward."
"The take home point for me was to have in your mind what you want the audience to take home and that has really helped me in understanding how to piece together the structure of future presentations."