Emotional Intelligence for Salespeople is a 1-day workshop that can be delivered either as a standalone workshop, or bolted on to any of our other sales training programmes.
Emotional Intelligence is: knowing and managing your own emotions, recognising emotions in others and using all of this information to better develop relationships. In practical terms for salespeople, this means the ability to interact with your prospects and customers in a way that enables you to build stronger trust-based relationships, more quickly, to convert more leads and accelerate your results. For salespeople, for whom success relies on their ability to build and manage trust-based relationships, the impact of Emotional Intelligence is significant, directly influencing deal outcomes and bottom-line results
Emotional Intelligence Training for Salespeople covers:
- Discover your own social style and how it directly influences your behaviours and interactions
- Learn how to recognise different social styles in others and flex your own style and communications to achieve more beneficial outcomes
- Be able to move customers through the buying process more efficiently
- Be able to better predict and handle objections
- Improve your ‘instant’ reactions, so as to respond in the most appropriate way
- Improve your ability to put yourself in your customer’s shoes and to empathise
- Be able to negotiate more effectively
- Be able to communicate the value proposition more effectively
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today