Negotiation Skills training is a 2-day workshop that will prepare your salespeople for their negotiations, enabling them to confidently defend margin and win more deals.
Negotiation starts earlier in the customer’s buying cycle than most salespeople realise. Failure to prepare for this inevitably leaves salespeople with only price to negotiate on and ultimately de-values their solution.
Negotiation Skills training will cover:
- How to prepare for value-based negotiations.
- How to negotiate on price when value-based negotiations are not an option.
- Techniques to uncover additional value in your solution.
- Understand the negotiation profiles of key stakeholders.
- How to quantify and communicate value to your customer in a way that helps them make a ROI-based decision.
- Understand the tactics that a commercial buyer uses to reduce price.
- Understand and apply the Psychology of Influence in an ethical way.
- How and when to employ gives and gets.
The following options can be added on to the 2-day Negotiation Skills training:
- Online Practice Sessions (45min-1 hour)
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today