Advanced Questioning Skills training is a 1-day workshop that will accelerate the capability of your salespeople to fully uncover customer opportunities, needs and pains, resulting in better solutions for your customers, increased wins, shortened sales cycles and improved customer relationships.
Fundamental to sales success is the ability to ask great questions and listen to the answers. The role of the salesperson is not just to identify a solution that delivers value, but rather it is to identify the best solution that delivers maximum value. Creating this differential value is what makes you stand out from your competitors, it’s what drives your customers to a quicker close and it’s what propels your customers to keep coming back. This can only be achieved with exceptional questioning skills.
Advanced Questioning Skills training will cover:
- How to use the GRID Questioning Framework – a simple, comprehensive and highly effective structure which ensures you ask all of the right questions
- Understanding the importance and implications of share of voice
- Using questions to uncover pain and gain
- Using questions to uncover the IMPACT which propels ROI-based decisions
- Using questions to clarify understanding
- Avoiding the common questioning mistakes made by salespeople
- Understanding when to stop and when to keep going with questions
- Understanding the different types of question and how and when to apply these at different stages of the sales cycle
The following options can be added on to the 1-day Advanced Questioning Skills training:
Online Practice Sessions (45min – 1 hour)
"Powerful GRID questioning framework will be used as a basis for client engagement going forward."
"The training has completed changed my way of thinking on how I approach customers… the training on 'Peeling the onion' and 'Ask, don’t tell' are the 2 main points that stood out the most for me."