360 Degree Feedback for Sales Leaders is an assessment tool used to gain an in-depth understanding of a Sales Leader’s existing strengths and weaknesses. The result is a comprehensive report that provides both qualitative and quantitative feedback spanning different levels of the organisation, including their direct reports, more senior colleagues and peers.
The process differs from that of our 360 Degree Feedback for Sales Reps, in that it scores Sales Leaders against a specific set of sales leadership competencies.
The purpose of the report is to identify the Sales Leader’s strengths, areas for development and unrealised potential, as well as heightening self-awareness around personal impact and effectiveness.
We manage the distribution, collection and collation of the results.
Benefits of the 360 Degree Feedback process:
- Provides a clear indication of where the strengths and weaknesses of the Sales Leader lie.
- The Sales Leader uniquely receives constructive, bottom-up and top-down feedback from their direct reports and senior leaders.
- The report provides evidence-based feedback which facilitates coaching and personal development.
- Because feedback is collected from a number of sources, rater bias and discrimination tendencies are reduced.
- Leadership capability itself can be hard to measure, but the 360 Degree process provides qualitative and quantitative leadership performance feedback.
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today