1-2-1 Coaching for Sales Leaders is the process of unlocking individual potential to maximise sales team performance and focuses on two key objectives:
- Individual Sales Leader Development – Unlocking the Sales Leader’s potential, to maximise their own capability, confidence and performance.
- Sales Team Development – Enabling the Sales Leader to coach their salespeople in two core areas; deal opportunities and personal development to accelerate team performance and results.
The content of the coaching sessions will vary from person to person and you will, undoubtedly, have some specific things that you would like to focus on, but this is by no means a necessity. Effective coaching is an organic process, which naturally uncovers areas of need and develops approaches to close gaps, build confidence and boost performance.
Sales Leader Coaching sessions are typically 2 hours each and we would normally recommend a minimum of 6 sessions. Sales Leader Coaching can be conducted in-person or virtually.
1-2-1 Sales Coaching for Sales Leaders will typically cover:
- Heightening self-awareness to create greater understanding of your own current limitations, tendencies and capability gaps.
- Elevating your impact, reputation and influence within your organisation.
- Fostering a Growth Mindset approach to your own and your sales team’s development.
- Challenging your assumptions and boundaries to move you outside your comfort zone to explore new and alternative options and ideas.
- Aligning strategic business goals with those of the sales team.
- How to coach your salespeople through deal opportunities to accelerate both the growth and closure of those deals.
- Transferring the knowledge and skills that will enable you to coach your salespeople to the same high level of performance.
In order to gain a greater understanding of how you are perceived within your organisation, we would usually recommend either the distribution of our 360 Degree Feedback Survey for Sales Leaders to a selection of your peers, or a series of phone calls, conducted by your Salestrong Sales Coach with those peers. Where this is applicable, these calls/surveys would take place/be collated before coaching begins. Those nominated colleagues should include, as a minimum; your direct line manager, your direct reports and 2-3 other colleagues operating at different levels within your organisation.
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today