Digital Sales Simulations are realistic scenarios, which perfectly simulate the sales conversations your salespeople have every day, from qualification and asking the right questions, through to negotiation skills and pitching. Simulations work on any platform and do not require an internet connection.
Digital Sales Simulations fully immerse your salespeople in their sales process, challenging them to think through the impact and possible outcomes of their everyday actions and responses. Subtle nuances in the options available to learners mean that your salespeople will need to develop an in-depth understanding of your best practice approach to customer interactions, in order to be able to progress successfully through the simulations.
Digital Sales Simulations are completely bespoke to you and can be based on real or fictional customers. They enable learners to practice new skills in a safe environment and data provided on completion of each sales simulation gives each learner immediate feedback on where their strengths and weaknesses lie.
Digital Sales Simulations Applications:
Digital Sales Simulations can form part of a wider training workshop or programme, or operate as a standalone tool and have a number of applications:
- To accompany and support sales training – either delivered as part of the training sessions with Sales Trainers providing additional real-time feedback and/or by being made available post-training to reinforce the concepts and learning.
- As an assessment tool to evaluate your team’s current capabilities.
- As a practice tool for your sales team which can be accessed at a time convenient to them.
- For new hires to aid the onboarding process.
- To evaluate capability during recruitment.
- To create a competitive, fun and engaging team activity during a team meeting or sales conference. Participants can work as teams to score as many points as possible, with team progress and position made visible on a collective dashboard.
- As a scalable alternative to Role-play Sales Simulations.
- To heighten capability in a particular element of the sales process, e.g.; negotiation or questioning skills.
"As a result of the time Steve spent with my team and I we became skilled at holding more meaningful and insightful conversations with customers which ultimately resulted in a significant uplift in customer interaction, more contracts and more sales."
Head of Large Corporate Sales, Barclaycard
"Professional, Passionate, Committed. Five Stars!"
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today