Our Sales Coaching App has been designed to support and enhance sales coaching effectiveness for Sales Managers and their teams, increasing the quality and quantity of coaching and enabling the establishment of a strong coaching culture.
The iOS app records ‘in-the-field’ and 1-2-1 sales coaching development sessions, allowing Sales Managers to easily capture actions, tasks and observations and assign due dates and priorities. In addition, for in-the-field observational coaching, the app contains a scoring platform for the core competencies you expect to see from your salespeople.
Valuable insights are available via a dashboard reporting mechanism which allows the Sales Manager (and those with the given permissions) to review capability both across time and across members of the sales team. This can be critical in identifying areas of strength and weakness at an individual and team level.
Following coaching sessions, a record of the coaching, including all scores, actions and comments captured can be easily shared, via email, with the coachee.
Benefits of the Sales Coaching App:
- Enables effortless capture of real-time, in-the-field coaching observations.
- Sales Managers and their coachees both have an ongoing record of coaching sessions and actions captured, avoiding reliance on memory or scribbled notes.
- Sales Leaders can review sales team performance against the core sales capabilities across time and team members, allowing for identification of strengths and weaknesses at an individual and team level.
- Sales training effectiveness can be measured. The Core Sales Capabilities framework captured in the app allows you to score individual salespeople against those sales behaviours you want to see, allowing you to measure whether there has been an increase in scores following any sales training interventions.
- Increases the long-term ROI you see on any sales training intervention. Because Sales Managers use the Core Capabilities scoring framework during their in-the-field coaching observations, focus on these desired behaviours is consistently reinforced by Sales Manager/s following the training.
- Dashboard visibility is controlled via permissions, meaning you can maintain confidentiality and keep control of who sees what.
- At a senior level, the Coaching App enables you to review the frequency with which your managers are coaching their teams.
- The Coaching App elevates the value and importance of coaching, cementing a strong coaching culture within your organisation.
Want to read about our technology in action? Click here to learn how WorldPay used our coaching app.
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today