Our virtual courses deliver training in convenient bitesize chunks. Just as in our classroom training, we use a highly-interactive approach that engages learners, accelerating retention and real-world application. The only thing we’ve left out is the buffet lunch!
The Benefits of Virtual Sales Training
- Virtual training can be accessed from any location.
- It significantly reduces the cost of training by removing the need for travel and accommodation costs.
- It increases the time your sales people spend selling – sales people ‘get back’ the time they would have lost travelling to and from the training location.
- Virtual training significantly reduces your organisation’s carbon footprint and impact on the environment.
- Training is delivered in bitesize chunks, rather than full days, meaning your sales people can stay on top of their emails and other responsibilities and are less likely to be distracted or pulled away from the training.
- Learners can re-visit and refresh their learning at any time – because sessions can be recorded, they can be made available for learners to access at a later point.
- Because sessions are short and interactive, learners don’t experience the fatigue that can set in at the end of a long day.
- Virtual training can be further enhanced by incorporating additional learning that learners access at a time convenient to them. Resources are accessed via a Learning Management System and might include additional reading, videos, quizzes and e-learning modules.
- Learners can still ask questions of the trainer, just as they would in the classroom environment. In fact, virtual learning actually encourages learner participation by removing the sense of heightened self-awareness that accompanies classroom participation and by providing a certain amount of anonymity whereby learners can ask questions of the trainer that only the trainer can see.
- Virtual training heightens learner engagement with its use of interactive sessions, live Q&A, polls and virtual break-out rooms for group activities.
- Learning is applied immediately, as learners switch between training and their everyday roles and put the skills learnt to use straight away.
- Virtual learning facilitates the general move businesses are making towards a more remote way of working.
- As well as enhancing their skill set in the training subject, it also upskills learners in the best practice approach to virtual delivery, enabling them to more effectively conduct their own virtual meetings.
Types of Virtual Sales Training Available
The majority of our training programmes are available in a virtual format. Unless otherwise stated, courses take the format of four 90 minute sessions (or two 3 hour sessions, if preferred), delivered at times convenient to you. Please click the links below for more information on the content of each course:
Wherever possible, we include real-world practice scenarios in our virtual sales training programmes. These scenarios give delegates the opportunity to practice their most important conversations, whether it be customer negotiations, pitches or coaching sessions, with one of our expert coaches who provide them with detailed, constructive feedback to enable them to refine and perfect their approach and maximise effectiveness. Sessions take place virtually via video link, at a time convenient to you.
Typically these sessions form part of one of our training programmes, but we can also provide these as a standalone offering, to give your people the opportunity to practice a particular skill or set of skills. Sessions range from between 30 and 90 minutes, but are usually 60 minutes in length and any number of sessions can be booked and ‘called off’ as required. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements or click here to read more.
How to Sell in a Virtual World – Virtual Sales Training Workshops
In addition, we have developed a series of 4 high impact virtual training modules with a specific focus on developing the skills and capabilities required to sell effectively in a virtual world. These are:
- Business Development in a Virtual World
- Advanced Questioning Skills in a Virtual World
- Value-Based Conversations in a Virtual World
- Virtual Presentations and Impact for Sales People
What to Expect
- Our virtual training and coaching is delivered using zoom. We know that some companies are unable to use zoom and so we will happily work with your preferred platform. Whichever platform we’re using, we’ll set up a pre-training ‘test’ to ensure we maximise the training time we have.
- All of our Virtual Training offerings can be delivered as stand-alone courses, or as part of a wider programme of learning.
- We’re aware that there’s a danger for people to be more easily distracted when working virtually and so we have a number of processes in place to heighten concentration. First and foremost, it’s about how engaging we make our programmes – we make the content exciting and relevant to the learners, we regularly interact with learners using polls, inviting questions and using break out rooms for group activities, we ask questions to gauge levels of understanding and we keep the length of our sessions deliberately shorter than you would experience in a classroom environment. Additionally, we set out ground rules and expectations ahead of the training and invite feedback from learners ahead of follow-up sessions.
- The virtual training programmes outlined above are all ‘ready to go’, so simply get in touch to arrange a suitable start date. If you’d like any of these programmes tailored to your specific team/organisation, or would like a bespoke virtual training programme designing, please contact us to discuss the options.
We are passionate about wanting the training we deliver to excite and engage learners and bring about the performance improvement you’re looking for. Between us we’ve delivered thousands of hours of training, on numerous topics to meet many different business needs, so if you’re not sure what you’re looking for, or want to make sense of all the options, please give us a call to talk it through. If we haven’t got the right solution for you, we even commit to doing our very best to help you find it elsewhere.
What should I do next?
If you’d like to talk to us about our virtual sales training options or any of our other services, please give us a call on 01778 382733, email us at email@example.com, or head to our Contact page and leave us your details there.
"Excellent session. Very interactive with lots of short practical sessions."
Business Development Manager at Tax Systems