Who we work with | Salestrong

Who we work with

Meet people who want to do something different.

Our delegates have been on quite a journey with us over the last few years. Lots of coffee drunk, laughter, hard work and good dinner conversations; it’s the before, during and after that means the world to us and ensures each programme has a “community” atmosphere.

Some of them have been kind enough to share their experiences of working with us.

 

Our Latest Tweets

📩 Download your FREE Salestrong video now to discover the one thing the top 10% of #salespeople do on a regular basis and the remaining 90% fail to do... 🤔

#B2B #salesgrowth #salesUK #UKBizLunch

🎉Excitement in the Salestrong office this #MondayMorning (and not just because of #bodyguardfinale) but because the brand new Events page on our website goes live this week - we'll be releasing tickets for our Bitesize #salestraining in Manchester, Leeds and Newcastle tomorrow!

📖 READ | OUR TOP TIPS FOR SETTING SALES GOALS

In our latest #SalesInsights blog post, @Salestrong_SB discusses the topic of setting sales goals within your business to drive sales growth 🥅

#MondayBlog #business #sales #B2B

https://t.co/ThJTlYFY5g

Load More...
x
Are you a Sales Leader building a sales team?Find out more Are you a Salesperson looking to increase your sales success?Find out more