Emotional Intelligence is: knowing and managing your own emotions, recognising emotions in others and using all of this information to better handle relationships.
For sales people, in practical terms, this means the ability to interact with your prospects and customers in a way that enables you to build stronger relationships, more quickly, to convert more leads and accelerate your results.
How does Emotional Intelligence training work?
There are two options available; 1-day Accelerate or 3-day Advanced. In both options, delegates will discover their own social style, learn how it directly influences their behaviours and interactions, learn how to recognise the social style of others and flex their own approach accordingly.
The 3-day Advanced option explores these in much greater depth and includes a series of exercises and activities, in which delegates will have the chance to practice, apply and hone the knowledge they’ve gained, receiving feedback as they go.
What are the benefits?
Having high Emotional Intelligence positively influences all interactions and relationships. For sales professionals, for whom success relies on their ability to build and manage relationships, the impact is significant, directly influencing deal outcomes and bottom-line results. Delegates will:
• Learn how to recognise and control their own emotions and behaviours.
• Learn how to recognise different social styles in others and flex their own style and communications to achieve more beneficial outcomes.
• Be able to move customers through the buying process more efficiently.
• Be able to better predict and handle objections.
• Improve their ‘instant’ reactions, so as to respond in the most appropriate way.
• Improve their ability to put themselves in their customer’s shoes and to empathise.
• Be able to negotiate more effectively.
• Be able to communicate the value proposition more effectively.
Who should attend?
Emotional Intelligence is essential in any role. Our workshops are typically tailored to those in customer facing roles, but we can deliver a non-sales focused workshop for non-sales teams looking to enhance their communication skills. Therefore, these workshops are suited to anybody looking to improve their communication skills and relationship management through the development of their Emotional Intelligence.
Both our 1-day Accelerate and 3-day Advanced Emotional Intelligence options can be delivered as stand-alone training, or as part of a wider training programme.
There are two options available:
- Bespoke version tailored to your sales team and organisation
In terms of delivery method, you can opt for:
- Classroom delivery
- Virtual delivery
What should I do next?
If you’d like to talk to us about Emotional Intelligence worshops or any of our other services, please give us a call on 01778 382733, email us at email@example.com, or head to our Contact page and leave us your details there.
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today