Imagine if your sales people could rewind their most important customer conversations and start over again, applying everything they learnt first time around on their second attempt – how much more successful would they be? How many more deals would they close?
In the real world, of course, sales people never get this opportunity – until now! Transform your sales people into selling experts simply by giving them chance to practice, fail ‘safe’, adapt and refine, all before getting in front of a customer.
What is Customer Conversation Practice and Feedback?
Customer Conversation Practice and Feedback sessions are one to one, private online sessions between a sales professional and a Salestrong coach. Our highly-experienced coaches act as the customer in your chosen sales scenario, acting and reacting just as your customers would. At the end of the conversation, the coach provides real-time, behavioural feedback. The individual can then make adjustments and practice again (and again).
Customer Conversation Practice and Feedback sessions can be used for a number of different applications:
- To address specific capability gaps, e.g.; pitching, negotiating, etc
- To address lack of confidence
- To embed new sales processes and skills and increase your return on training
- To provide support for busy sales leaders – Whilst, in an ideal world, sales leaders would have the time to spend with every member of their time, refining and improving every element of their sales technique, the reality is that sales leaders have multiple responsibilities and, typically, are already stretched to the max. Sales leaders can continue to reinforce the learning from these sessions through regular coaching, but benefit from not needing to be physically present for the actual learning piece.
- To help onboard new team members
- To prepare individuals for particularly important deals and/or key account conversations
Our coaches each have thousands of hours of experience and can work to either a generic, typical example sales conversation, or take on the role of your specific customer, in which their actions and reactions are based on the description of your customer’s needs, concerns and your historical relationship with them, that you provide.
What are the benefits?
- Sales people get to try out newly acquired skills and/or different approaches to see what works, before getting in front of a customer.
- There are no consequences for ‘failure’, in fact, quite the opposite! The individual learns and adapts quickly following failure, helping them accelerate towards the best practice approach.
- Replicates the real situation.
- The sessions take place at a time convenient for the learner, whether that be daytime, evening, or even weekends.
- You have the option to record these sessions and playback any time.
- More than just a chance to run-through, these sessions provide learners with immediate, actionable feedback. Our highly experienced coaches provide feedback on everything from body language and tone of voice through to the use of words and how they actually felt as your customer – the kind of feedback we never get the chance to receive.
- Sessions can be conducted fluently in most languages by our international team of coaches.
- Boosts the confidence of the sales person which, in turn, significantly increases the likelihood of success.
- Sessions are easy to access from any device. There’s no software download required, sessions take place using a web-based application.
Who should attend?
Anyone engaged in customer conversations and pitches; e.g. sales people, sales engineers, sales managers, sales leaders, key account managers, business development managers, etc
Sales managers and leaders may also wish to consider our Sales Manager Coaching Practice sessions, which provide the opportunity to practice and receive feedback on, coaching conversations and techniques.
Because sessions are conducted online, at a time convenient to the learner, this flexible learning solution facilitates the way individuals work today and how they want to learn.
These sessions can be delivered as a standalone option, as part of a training programme or Sales Academy.
What should I do next?
If you’d like to talk to us about Customer Conversation and Feedback sessions, or any of our other services, please give us a call on 01778 382733, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or head to our Contact page and leave us your details there.