Bitesize is a high-impact, intensive 1-day workshop consisting of four 90-minute sessions that will supercharge your sales skills and grow your revenue.
How does Bitesize sales training work?
Bitesize focuses on accelerating sales capability across 4 essential skills:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Selling Value
- Negotiation Skills
- Psychology of Influence
This is achieved through an engaging blend of classroom learning, team activities and role-play scenarios.
What are the benefits?
By the end of the workshop, delegates will have learnt:
- Their own social style and how to flex it to respond appropriately
- How to identify the social style of prospects and buyers and tailor their interactions to produce the most beneficial outcome
- How to identify and communicate different types of value
- How to work with the customer to quantify and demonstrate the value you bring
- How to strengthen their negotiating position
- How to collaborate with customers to produce better outcomes
- How to apply the 7 ethical and costless secrets from the science of persuasion to increase the chances of a favourable decision
Who should attend the course?
Anyone in a customer-facing role:
- Sales Professionals
- Account Management professionals
- Business Development professionals
Bitesize is a 1-day workshop which can be delivered on-site at your offices, or at an alternative location of your choosing. It is best suited for groups of approximately 8-20 people.
From time to time we also run Bitesize as an open workshop. Please visit our Events page to see if we currently have any open sessions scheduled.
What should I do next?
If you’d like to talk to us about Bitesize or any of our other services, please give us a call on 01778 382733, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or head to our Contact page and leave us your details there.
Ready to speak to an expert?
To transform your sales people and performance, and inspire your business to reach its full potential, start talking to us today. We'd love to hear from you.Get in touch with us today